SPECIAL OFFER! Wednesday, August 1 to , Friday, August 30, 2019
Initial Package – $1,700 + GST ($2,300 Value – Save $600)
The weight loss program is customized to each person’s individual weight loss needs. The program at Alberta Laser Therapy includes:
● Free No-Obligation Initial Consultation: During the consultation we will discuss your weight loss needs and goals, your overall health and/or medical concerns, and determine the number of sessions required.
● 16 Weight Loss Laser Therapy Treatments: The laser therapy treatments help to improve mood, decrease appetite and food cravings, control hunger, speed up metabolism, reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, reduce water retention, help the body utilize food and burn fat more efficiently, reduce cortisol levels and aid in weight loss.
● 16 Neurofeedback Sessions: The activity in your brain determines everything you feel and do. We look at how your thoughts and emotions can affect your weight. As our brainwaves tell us a great deal about how we feel and function, our thought habits, stress levels, underlying mood and overall brain function, which can affect our day to day lives. The neurofeedback technology works like this: the frequencies in your voice reveal your subconscious perception about a topic and the perception reframing technology is able to create a voice map of those frequencies to determine what is missing compared to the ideal perception. The software then allows you to subconsciously absorb that information to help you reframe a perception. Since perception plays such as prominent role in your life, reframing them can result in improvements in relationships, performance and overall happiness.
● 4 Biofeedback Sessions: The biofeedback technology measures your galvanic skin response, which can determine which nutritional supplements, foods or other therapies your body is most biologically coherent with. The individualized results will help you make decisions that can positively impact your physical health.
● 4 Food Intolerance Tests: Foods most commonly associated with food intolerances include dairy products, grains that contain gluten, and foods that cause intestinal gas build-up, such as beans and cabbage. The symptoms of food intolerances generally take longer to emerge, compared to food allergies. Onset typically occurs several hours after ingesting the offending food and may persist for several hours or days. In some cases, symptoms may take 48 hours to arrive. The most common symptoms of food intolerances include bloating, migraines, headaches, cough, runny nose, feeling under the weather, stomach ache, irritable bowels and hives.
$850 + GST ($1,150 Value – Save $300)(Includes 8 Weight Loss Laser Therapy Treatments, 8 Neurofeedback Sessions, 2 Biofeedback Sessions & 2 Food Intolerance Tests)
$425 + GST ($575 Value – Save $150)(Includes 4 Weight Loss Laser Therapy Treatments, 4 Neurofeedback Sessions, 1 Biofeedback Session $ 1 Food Intolerance Test)
How Does the Weight Loss Grants Program Work?
The Weight Loss Grant Program is dedicated to providing financial support to all persons that possess a strong desire to lose weight and re-take control over their lives.
There are no costs or fees to participate in this program at any time. The amount of your grant will be up to 80% of the cost of your weight loss program, to a maximum of $2,500, and is conditional upon full compliance with the terms and conditions of this program.
Applicants must commit to losing a minimum of 20 lbs, or 17% of their verified weight, whichever is greater, within the declared deadline.
The program is open to all individuals aged 18 and over as of their application date.
Do not start the weight loss program until you have attended for a weigh-in.
Applicants may receive grant funds toward any main-stream weight loss provider, however higher co-funding considerations may be given for Accredited Service Providers.
The Company and/or Practitioner you select must be disclosed to us and accepted by us before you begin treatment/services.
Following successful completion of the applicant’s agreed upon weight loss goal, (provided the weight loss was safely achieved within the time-frame indicated for doing so, using the agreed upon method of weight loss and service provider declared by the applicant) within 45 days of the deadline from which the weight loss was to occur; and, upon satisfactory completion and submission of all the program forms and documentation at that time.
Example: If you are now 200 lbs, and declare that you want to lose 35 lbs in 18 months, then 18 months from now you will need to request the grant and demonstrate at that time that you are 165 lbs. (200lbs less 35lbs) If you lost the 35 lbs at any time prior to 18 months, then you must still wait for the full 18 months before requesting your grant, and at the time you request your grant, you must be at your goal weight. Accordingly, we recommend that you do not request more time to lose your weight that you anticipate it will take for you to reach your goal. A good rule of thumb is 5lbs per month.