The weight loss program is all inclusive and completely customized to each person’s individual weight loss needs. The program at Alberta Laser Therapy includes:
● Free No-Obligation Initial Consultation: During the consultation we will discuss your weight loss needs and goals, your overall health and/or medical concerns, determine the number of treatments and/or sessions required, and the cost, to help you meet your weight loss goals.
● Minimum of 12 (but not limited to) Weight Loss Laser Therapy Treatments: The laser therapy treatments help to improve mood, decrease appetite and food cravings, control hunger, speed up metabolism, reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, reduce water retention, help the body utilize food and burn fat more efficiently, reduce cortisol levels and aid in weight loss.
● Minimum of 3 (but not limited to) Nutritional Consultations: Our holistic nutritionist will work with you to optimize your mental and physical health, with a focus on an elimination diet, by creating a nutrition and lifestyle program just for you based on your individual nutritional needs, goals, lifestyle and preferences.
● Minimum of 3 Month Supply (but not limited to) of Recommended Supplements: Often we are deficient in certain vitamins and minerals, that may be affecting our overall health. Certain vitamins, minerals and nutrients, taken with a healthy diet and exercise, can help boost your metabolism and help your body process micro-nutrients more efficiently. As well, some specific nutrients in therapeutic doses can help remove toxins from the body and support your organs so they can function better and can also help your body absorb nutrients faster and protect your body from illness.
● Minimum of 3 (but not limited to) Counselling Sessions and/or Neurofeedback Sessions: Through counselling and/or neurofeedback (the activity in your brain determines everything you feel and do), we look at how your thoughts and emotions can affect your weight. As our brainwaves tell us a great deal about how we feel and function, our thought habits, stress levels, underlying mood and overall brain function, which can affect our day to day lives. It is possible to discover the root of your weight problem and overcome it in order for you to reach a healthy weight.
● Minimum of 3 (but not limited to) Other Therapy Sessions: We will also make suggestions for other natural health modalities that can help the body heal itself and help with your overall health and wellness goals. Finding specific therapies that work for you can be beneficial for long term health and may help with existing problems and prevent other health problems in the future.
How Does the Weight Loss Grants Program Work?
The Weight Loss Grant Program is dedicated to providing financial support to all persons that possess a strong desire to lose weight and re-take control over their lives.
There are no costs or fees to participate in this program at any time. The amount of your grant will be up to 80% of the cost of your weight loss program, to a maximum of $2,500, and is conditional upon full compliance with the terms and conditions of this program.
Applicants must commit to losing a minimum of 20 lbs, or 17% of their verified weight, whichever is greater, within the declared deadline.
The program is open to all individuals aged 18 and over as of their application date.
Do not start the weight loss program until you have attended for a weigh-in.
Applicants may receive grant funds toward any main-stream weight loss provider, however higher co-funding considerations may be given for Accredited Service Providers.
The Company and/or Practitioner you select must be disclosed to us and accepted by us before you begin treatment/services.
Following successful completion of the applicant’s agreed upon weight loss goal, (provided the weight loss was safely achieved within the time-frame indicated for doing so, using the agreed upon method of weight loss and service provider declared by the applicant) within 45 days of the deadline from which the weight loss was to occur; and, upon satisfactory completion and submission of all the program forms and documentation at that time.
Example: If you are now 200 lbs, and declare that you want to lose 35 lbs in 18 months, then 18 months from now you will need to request the grant and demonstrate at that time that you are 165 lbs. (200lbs less 35lbs) If you lost the 35 lbs at any time prior to 18 months, then you must still wait for the full 18 months before requesting your grant, and at the time you request your grant, you must be at your goal weight. Accordingly, we recommend that you do not request more time to lose your weight that you anticipate it will take for you to reach your goal. A good rule of thumb is 5lbs per month.